European Lithium Limited is a company incorporated and registered in Australia with
ACN 141 450 624
ABN 45 141 450 624
Corporate Name and Registered Office
European Lithium Limited
32 Harrogate Street
West Leederville WA 6007
Legally we are required to bring to your attention the following facts about the European Lithium Website (Website).
Your access and use of European Lithium’s Website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Our Website has been designed to provide general information about European Lithium, its associate companies and its business.
- Images and information on this Website have been gathered from various sources.
- Information contained on this Website may be used for non-commercial purposes only. If you wish permission to use any information for commercial purposes, please contact the webmaster.
- It is a condition of allowing you free access to the material on this Website that you accept that we will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
- Information on this Website is provided on an “AS IS” basis and European Lithium makes no representations and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties for fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. European Lithium shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the use of this Website or the reliance on information in it. The content of this paragraph and its disclaimers and exclusions shall apply to the maximum extent permissible by law.
- If you use the links in this Website to access other Websites, please be aware that the linked sites may not be under European Lithium’s control and European Lithium is not responsible for and does not endorse their contents.
- Products and Services referenced in this Website are either trademarks or registered trademarks of European Lithium. Other product and company names may be the trademarks of their respective owners. If any images or information appearing on this Website is copyrighted please inform the webmaster and we will be pleased to credit the relevant parties.
- This Website is not an invitation to apply for or purchase shares, nor is it an investment advertisement or a prospectus. Persons interested in investing in European Lithium should refer to their solicitor, accountant, broker or other advisor for specific advice.
- European Lithium assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property via your access to, use of or browsing in this Website or downloading of material, data, text or images from this Website.
- Any communications or material you transmit to this Website by electronic mail or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Except as expressly permitted herein, you shall not engage in any act or assist any third party to engage in any act that European Lithium at its sole discretion determines as prohibited. Such acts are: i) the coping, transmit, distribute, sell, rent, lease transfer, reproduce, modify, adapt, enhance, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, attempt to derive source code, or create derivative works or competing products from, this Website, services or documentation, or any software, source code or components that forms part of the Website. ii) attempting to gain access or gaining access to data that is not intended for your use or for which access is not permitted. iii) breaching any Website security measures. iv) using or accessing this Website in violation of any applicable law or regulation. v) using information accessed from this Website for personal or business purposes (this is not an exhaustive list and is provided for guidance only) European Lithium reserves the right to terminate, restrict or deny use or Website access for any use that European Lithium deems as inappropriate. Access to this Website is at European Lithium’s sole discretion.
- This Website complies with the law applicable to the jurisdiction of European Lithium’s incorporation and registration only. European Lithium will not accept responsibility for compliance with the laws of any other jurisdiction.
- European Lithium can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org